19302 T.C. Jester Blvd. Spring, TX 77379
Station 7 is located on T.C. Jester Blvd. just south of Spring Cypress with dedicated men and women volunteer members. The current station opened in 2014 which replaced the station located on Winding Ridge in the Spring Creek Oaks Subdivision. The station houses an engine, equipment truck, rescue boat & utility vehicle. The members of the station live in the area and respond to the station when an emergency call is paged. They respond to the subdivisions of The Chancel, Spring Creek Oaks, Spring Creek Forest, Windrose, Bridgestone West, Villages of Bridgestone, Senterra Lakes, Terranova West, Terravista, Cypress Villas, Cypress Trace, Farmette Meadows, and Spring Creek Court. If you would like to stop by the station on Monday evening to visit and or ask question please feel free to do so.
Station 7 Officers
Sr. Captain – Jim Hughes
Captain – Kevin Hughes
Lieutenant – Thomas Viehoefer
Lieutenant – Chris Szostak
Station 7 Apparatus
- Cab/Chassis – Pierce Velocity six(6) man long cab w/12” Vista roof
- Engine – Cummins ISC 450 HP
- Body – Pierce Pumper w/ full depth compartments right and left
- Pump – 1500 gpm Hale mechanical seal single stage
- Water – 750 gal Poly Tank
- Foam System – Husky
- Foam – 20 gal Class “A”
- Harrison Hydraulic Generator – 8 kW
- Hose – 1050ft of 5”, 300ft of 3”, 400ft of 2 ½” (Speed Lays, (1)150ft of 1 ¾” and (2) 200ft of 2″), Front Jump Line, 150ft of 1 ¾”, Booster Reel 200ft of 1″
Air, Hazmat, Decontamination, Power and Light, Heavy Salvage and Overhaul tools and supplies.
General purpose of this vehicle is to shuttle equipment, tow the rescue boat, and support the Special Service team.